- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 scoops HOJI CBD Powder
- In a cold saucepan, whisk together the cocoa and the sugar until all lumps are removed.
- Add the salt and the water and bring to a boil over medium to medium high heat. Reduce to a simmer; stirring constantly. Simmer for about 30 seconds and then remove from heat.
- Let cool and then add vanilla.
- Pour into a glass jar and refrigerate until needed.